- OCT CATHETER : contains rotating optical fiber with a lens and refractor element.
- REFLECTOR ELEMENT : focuses the beam and direct it into the vessel wall.
- MOTOR UNIT : connects catheter to a rotary junction and rotates the fiber.
- IMAGING PROBES :
- TD-OCT imaging probes: contain single mode fiberoptic core within a translucent sheath with maximal outer diameter of 0.019 inches.
- FD-OCT imaging probes: integrated in a short monorail catheter comparable to conventional 0.014 inch angioplasty guidewire.
- OCT CONSOLE: detection of reflected light signal and conversion into digital signals.
- Console is used to control rotational and pullback speed of the catheter.
- Performs calibration prior to each OCT image acquisition and allows adjustment of the Z-offset in order to allow variation in the optical path length of the optical fiber to avoid errors in OCT measurements.
OPTIS Angio Co-Registration Module – allows user to visualize linkage between anatomic OCT image data on angiography image.
INTEGRATED System –fully integrated cath lab OCT and FFR system that provides physicians with increased control and ease of use with angio co-registration.
MOBILE System- combines OCT and FFR on a mobile system for seamless integration into multiple cath labs.